Get a second opinion, achieve peace of mind. MetisMD provides you with an in-depth written report of our findings and comparison to previous radiology exams, if applicable.
Diagnostic imaging reviews empower patients with the essential information they need to make important healthcare decisions. Patient second opinions are made easy with our teleradiology services. Simply register, upload your scans, and receive your report, reviewed by a board-certified radiologist, within 24-48 hours.
MQS: Included with your second opinion report is the MetisMD Quality Score(MQS). This quality rating lets you and your provider(s) know if the exam was done correctly, needs repeating, or if additional exams are necessary.
RemoteReview: After you receive your second opinion report, you can schedule a remote review session at no additional charge. A MetisMD radiologist can share their computer screen with yours, and explain/review the findings on your scan while you watch in real time.
Phone consultations and remote review sessions included.
- $250 – 1 exam (including MRI, CT, PET, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Echocardiogram)
- $150 – 1 exam (including X-ray, Ultrasound)
- Expedited Service: $50. Receive your report in less than 24 hours.
- Comparison Exams: $50 per comparison study. We’ll compare your exam to prior studies of the same type and body section.
- Multiple Exam Discount: If you have multiple exams you would like us to review (>2) we can offer a discounted price. Please contact us with details of your order so that we can offer a discounted rate for you.
- Verbal Report: $150. If you do not need or want a full written report, we can offer you only a verbal review/phone consultation with a radiologist. A written report can be added after this review for an extra $100 if desired. (Only provided directly for patients. Legal reviews are offered at a different fee schedule.
Metis MD is your teleradiology solution for expert MRI reviews and second opinions on all radiology exams. We offer a discount for returning customers, sent directly to our patients via email with their PatientConnect report.
or contact us for more information
MetisMD has a track record of providing expert second opinions that empower patients to regain control of their own health care.Explore Our Services
MetisMD offers legal professionals direct access to radiologists for case consultations and second opinion exam interpretations.How We Can Help
We work diligently to ensure the quality of our reads surpasses your expectations. Here's what some of our patients think of their MetisMD experience.Patient Testimonials